For any parents and carers who may be in South Australia who can access Shine SA resources this may be a great place to find some reading material.
- Beyond magenta: transgender teens speak out –Kuklin 2014
- Supporting Transgender and Gender Creative Youth- Meyer and Sansfacon (eds) 2014
- True selves: understanding transsexualism 9for families friends co-workers and helping professionals) – Brown & Rounsley 2005
- Colage: kids of trans, resource guide Canfield-Lenfest 2008
- Transgenders and Intersexuals: everything you ever wanted to know but couldn’t think of the questions – May 2005
- also: Helping your transgender teen, gender born_ gender made